So far only the 3d visual model is being developed.  Until we get some progress on the dynamics model, this is using the Rascal 110 model which is much different, but closer than any other alternative available.

Curt.

On 11/10/06, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Curtis L. Olson" wrote:
> Update of /var/cvs/FlightGear-0.9/data/Aircraft/YardStik/Engines
> In directory baron:/tmp/cvs-serv11804/Engines
>
> Added Files:
>         18x8.xml Zenoah_G- 26A.xml

Whoops ? And I thought the "Yard Stik" was of the park flyer class ....

        Martin.

Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/   http://www.flightgear.org
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d