Hi,
Martin Spott schrieb am 15.11.2006 11:42:
> Hi Yurik,
>
> "Yurik V. Nikiforoff" wrote:
>
>> I look at rotation carefully, and I admit, you are right. Aircraft not
>> rotated
>> around center of gravity.
>>

> I'm glad that we agree on this  ;-)
> Actually, it's pretty easy to discover: When you fly along a straight
> line (just as a reliable visual reference) at an altitude where the
> main gear wheels come close to the line in the background and push/pull
> the elevator, then you should see the wheels going back and forth when
> the aircraft rotates around its CG. Currently they're going up and
> down.

Yes, this effect is visible. But in my opinion this is a visual
illusion. Do the same as you described above with the plib branch and
switch the shadow on, fly very low. If you pull than the stick you will
see the gear and the shadow going down the same way. That means that not
the gear is going down, but the visual reference is going up (the
reference point is the nose of the aircraft).

Maik