--- Detlef Faber wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 16.11.2006, 21:41 +0100 schrieb Heiko Schulz:
> > Hi,
> >
> > So, now I got the OSG-version from yesterday for
> > microsoft compiled with WINCVS.
> >
> > What should I say which isn't said before - framerates
> > about 10 % under the plib-version. But they are more
> > stables than than the plib-version.
> >
> > I got the same problems heliflyer mentioned with the
> > Seneca on the F4U.
> >
> strange, I can confirm the seneca looking transparent on my OSG-FG build
> from tuesdays CVS, but the F4U displays correct here. (Gentoo 64-bit,
> Nvidia GF 6600, nvidia-driver 1.0.8776).
>
> even more strange, osgviewer displays the Seneca Model correct...
>
> ... and loading just the Seneca model with a different Aircraft displays
> correct too. Maybe an issue with the animations in the model.xml file.

Just to add a couple of issues I've noticed on FG OSG (on cygwin) on the
c182:

- The wing struts and one of the flaps are semi-transparent.
- Prop disk alpha animation appears to be reversed - i.e. it is more
visible at high RPM, less visible at low. I'm pretty sure this was fine
before OSG as I remember adding it.
- Near-clipping plane means that the aircraft had gained a skylight from
the pilot's perspective :)
- From some external view angles about half the aircraft disappears - it
looks like a cut-out model!
- 2.5D cockpit panel draw order is wrong. The panel draws over the yoke
etc. Also seen on the c172p.

-Stuart