Hi All
I need some help in collecting real-time data from FlightGear while
the aircraft is being flown. I will need it when I interface it with
hardware for instrument panels etc.
Could someone point where I could look for some info on this ? Either
in the source code or in some manual. I have read the Getting Started
Manual, and have not found anything in this regard except Jon
Wojnaroski's 747 project but that does not give any info on how the
realtime data was taken from FG or something similar.

Any help will be appreciated. Fyi, I use Linux and play FG on Linux
and all my work will be on Linux.

Thanks and regards,
Vikas

--