Melchior FRANZ writes:

> * Torsten Dreyer -- Tuesday 28 November 2006 13:38:
>> [...] due to a patch applied a few days ago.
>                ^^^^^^^         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> May I kindly ask to revert this patch
>
> *Which* patch?

the patch was committed on saturday by erik hofman:

  3. SenecaII\Models\SenecaII.xml changed to relocate the OAT
     thermometer down to lower part of windshield just right of the
     center post. Now the instrument panel does not have to be moved
     to monitor the outside temperature. Icing was experienced between
     Calgary and Edmonton at -10 degrees centrigrade. Airspeed was
     dropping together with loss of altitude. This icing occurred
     without any pilot setup. De-icers restored the proper flight
     dynamics.

this is to Aircraft/SenecaII/Models/SenecaII.xml. the relevant part
would be (i think):

*** 100,107 ****
          <name>oat</name>
          <offsets>
!             <x-m>-1.43604</x-m>
!             <y-m>-0.0860261</y-m>
!             <z-m>1.94829</z-m>
!             <pitch-deg>50</pitch-deg>
          </offsets>
      </model>
--- 79,86 ----
          <name>oat</name>
          <offsets>
!             <x-m>-1.7</x-m>
!             <y-m>0.0860261</y-m>
!             <z-m>1.67</z-m>
!             <pitch-deg>0</pitch-deg>
          </offsets>
      </model>

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |