We had the presentation today and it went extremely well.  Althought
FlightGear was only ran for some 2 minutes to show the flight profile of the
Concorde, the simulation made the presentation a whole lot more interesting.
Much thanks to those who have provided help over the past few days. :)

I didn't know how to create a file by hand for the playback protocol, but
luckily, Nasal was there to save the day.  I have attached this script file
to this E-mail for those who are interested.

Ampere