Hi,

i have just installed fg on a new hardware running linux x86_64 on a dual core
pentium. SimGear and FlightGear built from current cvs with pre osg.

Basic setup is running - the default 172 is ok (with stunning 100fps). But
with the Seneca, I get nasal errors, some reproducable, some at random.

This one is reproducable:

foo = aircraft.light.new( "/sim/model/lights/foo", 0.5, 0.3 );
foo.interval = 0.1;
foo.switch( 1 );

produces the error message
Nasal runtime error: function/method call invoked on uncallable object
 at some/path/foo.nas, line 3

For a test, I have included the foo.nas to the default c172p and get the error
here, too.

I have the same setup on my old machine (i386 single processor) and get no
errors.

Is there an issue with 64 bit linux or dual core/smp that I am not aware of?

Torsten