I want to replay my flight,read the flight path information from a file.
Fist,I record a flight path at 10 hz,5hz,or 2hz ,just like this:
--native=file,out,10,flight1.fgfs
and then I relay my flight,but I got a "secction error"!
    --native=file,in,10,flight1.fgfs --fdm=external
but if I set ,just 1hz like this,that's ok!
--native=file,out,1,flight1.fgfs
--native=file,in,1,flight1.fgfs --fdm=external
why,is it because fgfs can't read the file at more than 1hz,it's too fast?
otherwise,if I set like this:
--garmin=file,out,1000,flight1.fgfs
then I replay it,use
--garmin=file,in,1000,flight1.fgfs   --fdm=external
it' ok,but the image is dithering.why? Is it because  I should set the hz=a
very large number

年 末 数 码 1 0 0 元 专 场 ( 图 )
百 种 数 码 精 品 1 9 元 起 1 0 0 元 封 顶 , 不 抢 真 的 悔 死 你 ( 图 )