Hi,I want want to dirive many airplanes to fly automatically and all the
airplanes'  flight information are saved in a file.Stuart gave me an suggestion
that I can use the AI sub-system to define the flights I want the aircraft to
take,but can I save all my flight information(maybe millions of data of lat,lon
and alt) in the flightplan XML files' waypoint section.And can I set many
airplanes and flightplans in the \data\AI\aircraft_demo.xml,and how can a
airplane know which flightplan responses to him correctly.
       Another question,I JUST want to all the airplanes fly automatically
drived by my data.So I don't want to control any aircraft.But I when I start up
the fgfs,I get a aircraft to control by myself.And how can I view any airplane
flight in the FlightGear.Just like play Counter-Strike(a computer game),the
surveillant can see any player he  want to see.