Hi there,

Curtis Olson wrote:
> Nice easter egg on the 787, watch the wings and wiggle the elevator up and
> down. :-)

Very nice indeed! I tested the 787 just now, and noted that the
wings lift as you gather speed on the runway, they flex if you
turn hard, or give the elevator a good pull. On approach and
landing I undercooked my approach speed, dropping below 130 kts.
The resulting hard landing made the wingtips bounce about 2m!
I'm impressed! Animating the wing flex is cool, but to take into
account not only lift factors, but impact inertia is way cool!

My hat is off to all involved... :-)

Is this based on the shorter 787-8? I was thinking of creating a
livery for launch customers ANA (787-8), and Air NZ (787-9), and
others too.

Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.