Hi All,

I've noticed an issue in some of the 2-D panels that are used as 3-D
panels on some of the aircraft.

Specifically, the c310 and pc7 3-D panels have very bad flicker on some of
the textures. Strangely, the c182 (which uses the same technique for the
panel) does not have this problem.

I've tried moving the panels forward and back in case it was a collision
with the 3-D firewall, but it doesn't appear to be the cause. As far as I
can tell, the problem seems to be associated with layered textures in
instruments, but it is suspicious that the same instrument on the c182
doesn't display the same problem.

I've uploaded a gif showing the effect here:

http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/panel.gif

Note that within FG, the interference "flickers" constantly.

For reference, my platform is as follows:
- WinXP
- NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS graphics card with fairly recent drivers
(22/10/2006)
- Up-to-date FG source and data trees.

-Stuart