--- John Denker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 01/15/2007 04:27 AM, Stuart Buchanan wrote:
>
> > I think it is time for this to go into CVS, if no-one objects.
>
> Certainly no objections from me.  Any remaining nits should
> be fixed within CVS, not without.
>
> While we're on the subject:  the 182rg should be added to the
> download page:
>    http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/aircraft/index.shtml
>
> It's in good enough shape to be rated "production".
>
> Somebody will have to generate the appropriate thumbnail
> photo.

I don't think should go on the downloads page.  That page only includes
aircraft for the current version of FG - 0.9.10 at the moment. Given the
use of the pick animation, the c182rg is really a CVS-only aircraft.
Anyone using CVS for the source, will also be using CVS for data, so will
pick it up anyway.

Also not sure that it is "production quality" yet... I think there is
still work to be done on the FDM, and I don't know if the gear animation
is right.

-Stuart

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with
All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy
and free. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/trueswitch2.html