On Tue 23 January 2007 18:48, Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 January 2007 16:00, gh.robin wrote:
> > On Tue 23 January 2007 03:27, Dave Perry wrote:
> > > I updated both SimGear, fgfs source, and data for the osg branch
> > > yesterday.  After the compiles and installs with no errors, none of the
> > > autopilots are working.  This includes the default autopilot from the
> > > gui as well as the kap140 (I am testing the new version from Roy Vegard
> > > Oveson).  All were working before the cvs update.  The kap140 files are
> > > from before the update.
> > >
> > > I tried the pa28-161 with the default autopilot and the symptoms were
> > > the same as with the kap140.
> > >
> > > With the PRE_OSG_Plib branch fgfs and the /data from the osg branch
> > > test, everything still works as expected.
> > >
> > > The altitude capture still works but the HDG, APR, and NAV do nothing
> > > except wing level.  Turning the HI heading bug has no affect.  The
> > > locks are updating in the property list.
> > >
> > > Are others seeing this behavior?
> > >
> > > Regards,

> Just updated from CVS (HEAD (OSG)), and it seems to me that the autopilots
> are working. I tried the KAP140, and the generic in the pa28-161. Both
> worked fine in heading mode, and the followed the bug on the HSI.
>
> Gérard, are you still heaving trouble with the autopilot? If you are could
> you please tell us excactly what isn't working. Are the controllers not
> activated at all? Are they using non-existent input properties? Have you
> tried to activate the debugging of the controllers (writes debugging info
> to the console)?

Hello Roy,

I just updated from that CVS (HEAD (OSG)), and i confirm getting the same
trouble than Dave , (which is a positive progress to me    because i have
again the autopilot Altitude  working).

I had a talk before with with Dave regarding --->kap140 bug+fix<--- topics
where i explained

---> When the hdg bug is moved the AC seems to obey to that order but  the AC
is not auto corrected for the right heading and start to turn  permanently
<---

The properties are set with the right values on the  /autopilot .  Heading and
lock are right
the heading-bug-error-deg is updated in real time
But the auto correction is not done.

The most representative  test for that bug is when i try to use the WP
function i get the right value on the properties, but the aircraft never goes
toward  the right heading.

I don't know how to activate debugging of the controllers, and
Debugging Options:   --log-level={bulk,debug,info,warn,alert

are useless

Regards

--
Gérard