--- Stewart Andreason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb:

Hi,

Sorry, but I get following message:
Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

And a question: Why it is called "Danube" ?  :-)

Greetings
HHS

http://www.geocities.com/sandreas41/flightgear_aircraft.html

> My thanks to Melchior for the bo105 files to learn
> animation from, and for the
> blender-textured-lights tutorial.
>
> Stewart

> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get
> the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief
> surveys - and earn cash

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de