Hi,
is there somebody who can tell me, if there is a timer-function which I can use
for starting my listener in nasal? I created a script which shows the forces
and moments on an ASK21 as arrows. I know, there is a "listener-command" but it
do not work with properties in ".../jsbim/aero/.." so I can not link the
listener-command to the aerodynamical forces.

My second problem is, that I only want to show the force-or the momentarrows.
Is there somebody who can explain me how to do that?

Timo
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail