I'll post a "me too" message here.  But note that I have also seen this show
up in the v0.9.10 version on my same system (which is plib based.)  I
suspect it could be a driver related issue, or something in the newest
nvidia driver exposes a state management bug in FlightGear?

This seems to be tied to menu visibility, so could it some how be related to
not setting alpha or colors correctly before the sky is drawn?  Somehow it
appears that drawing the translucent menus leaves some opengl state
incorrectly set when the software loops around and starts drawing the sky in
the next iteration.

Note that the sky is pretty much the first thing to be drawn each frame and
the gui is the last.

Curt.

On 1/29/07, Martin Spott  wrote:

"gh.robin" wrote:

> Does anybody else has that ugly broken sky with FG Osg ?

If you would have read previous EMails, you would already know the
answer  ;-)

        Martin.
BTW, a single posting would be sufficient.

Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/
http://www.flightgear.org
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d