On 1/29/07, Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:

On Monday 29 January 2007 17:37, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> I'd like to remove the annunciator instrument from the C++
> sources and replace it with a Nasal version.

Obviously, I agree. :-)

Hi Melchior,

I have an outside project (the ATC-710M FAA certified simulator) that I
believe depends on this code.  However, you are right that a nasal based
(and probably aircraft specific) solution would be much better.  I don't
have any problems with you proceeding, but if you don't mind, could you let
me know when the change is made so I can double check the ATC-710M aircraft
and make sure nothing got broke.

Regards,

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson - University of Minnesota - FlightGear Project
http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/  http://www.humanfirst.umn.edu/