Hi,everybody.I use these command lines to record a flight,then I replay it.

 Recording: fgfs --generic=file,out,20,flight.out,playback
 Playback:  fgfs --generic=file,in,20,flight.out,playback --fdm=external

but when I replay the flight record,I find the aircraft jittering,the flight is
not smooth.why?And in the protocol "playback.xml",it does record the aircraft's
veolocities and positions etc.Since the position is only record at intervals
,does the FG use the velocity value to display aircraft in the meantime,
between records.  If FG does this,the flight and aircraft shuld not jitter.Can
anybody tell me the reson?

Best regards,

                Tangyong