On Saturday 10 February 2007 05:06, John Denker wrote:
> On 02/09/2007 09:34 PM, Ron Jensen wrote:
>
> [250 lines of stuff we agree about]
:)
Me too.

I am still working on the osg 2d cockpit stuff to get that fast and reliable.
But we have definitely stuff in the 2d panel code that should be factored out
into something that could be used for the 2d panel stuff and the animations.
Having 'animated text in the 3d models' is something on my todo list ...

   Greeting

          Mathias