On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 13:44 +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> Ron Jensen wrote:
>
> > Truly bizarre, I fired up this aircraft and saw the radiostack,
complete
> > with DME and though, what is Thiago talking about, its right
there...
> > Then I looked at my CVS repository and realized my Cherokee is
modified.
> > Don't remember doing that, but then I'm old.   My model is a bit
> > different but this patch should work.  Note you need the pa24-250
> > installed.
>
> Would you consider working together with Dave in order to 'generalize'
> the radio-stack so we can put it into the Instruments-3d directory ?

Hi Ron & Martin,

On my system, I have the following running:
1.  Moved the pa24 radio stack to Aircraft/Instruments-3d/, along with
the required changes to the pa24-250.
2.  Made similar changes to the pa28-161 to use the now public radio
stack.
3.  Modified the alt, hi, the two vor heads to use "pick" so all the
knobs now work on the pa28-161 panel.
4.  Commented out the corresponding actions in the pa24-panel.xml file.
5.  Made the required changes to pa28-161-set.xml to use the kap140
autopilot that comes with the radio stack.

A year ago, when I first submitted the pa24-250, David Megginson told me
to go ahead and bring the pa28-161 up to the same functionality as the
pa24-250.  This is now done on my system.

Is there interest in a patch to do the same in osg cvs?  These changes
make both AC dependent on osg (i.e. the pick is not supported in the
plib only branch).

Regards,

--
Dave Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>