Hi,
Martin Spott wrote:
Ron Jensen wrote:

As of last Tuesday CVS OSG is required:

If you don't want to use CVS then this tarball is supposed to do it for
you:

  ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Misc_maf/OpenSceneGraph-20070122/OSG_OP_OT-CVS20070122.tar.bz2

    Thanks a bunch. This did it for me, even though I had a link time failure with OSG because it was trying to link some tool against /usr/local/lib instead of against the ones it had just built. I solved it by doing a make install, then make again (clean this time), and another make install.
	Martin.

Cheers

Lou