Hi all,

Revamping my server query page, I noticed that mp callsign names get chopped
at 7 chars.

The code reads:

src/MultiPlayer/mpmessages.hxx

59:
// XDR demands 4 byte alignment, but some compilers use8 byte alignment
// so it's safe to let the overall size of a network message be a
// multiple of 8!
#define MAX_CALLSIGN_LEN        8

but later:

src/MultiPlayer/multiplaymgr.cxx

740:
  strncpy(MsgHdr->Callsign, mCallsign.c_str(), MAX_CALLSIGN_LEN);
  MsgHdr->Callsign[MAX_CALLSIGN_LEN - 1] = '\0';

This chops it to 7 chars.

Is this correct?

Nick