--- "Jon S. Berndt" wrote:
<snip>
> > If anyone has JSBSim experience and can suggest improvements, I'd be
> very
> > pleased to hear them.
>
> Where can the flight model be found online?

It's available in http://www.nanjika.co.uk/flightgear/flash2a.tar.gz. See
flash2a.xml in the root directory.

I should warn you that it isn't pretty at all - I've been tuning it based
on my personal experience, and being doing so in a hacky way.

I've also aliased some of the coefficients into the property tree so I
could modify them in the simulator - see flasha2a-set.xml for the current
settings.

The induced drag is too low as well - the stall speed in normal flight
should be around 35mph, but that is less of an issue at present.

Thanks

-Stuart

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at
the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.