There were some tanker chase videos that were pretty decent. I think they
were Curt's. I have them, if you'd like me to send them to you.

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Berndt,
Jon S
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 10:20 AM
To: flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] FlightGear presentation

I'll be presenting an overview of FlightGear and JSBSim on Wednesday. I have
some good screen shots, but if someone can point me towards some more good
"eye candy" and movies of FlightGear in action, that would be appreciated.
Note that requested screen shots are not limited to showing JSBSim aircraft
in action - the FlightGear portion of the presentation will encompass -
albeit briefly - all aspects of FlightGear).

Jon