A big heads up.  I just updated the Nasal interpreter to sync it with
Nasal CVS:

> Sync with Nasal CVS (soon to become Nasal 1.1).  Notable new features:
>
> Nasal now supports calls to "subcontexts" and errors can be thrown
> across them, leading to complete stack traces when call() is used,
> instead of the truncated ones we now see.
>
> Vectors can now be concatenated using the ~ operator that used to work
> only for strings.
>
> Better runtime error messages in general due to a fancier
> naRuntimeError() implementation
>
> A big data size shrink on 64 bit systems; the size of a naRef dropped
> by a factor of two.
>
> "Braceless code blocks" have been added to the parser, so you can
> write expressions like "if(a) b();" just like in C.  Note that there's
> still a parser bug in there that fails when you nest a braced block
> within a braceless one.
>
> Character constants that appear in Nasal source code can now be
> literal multibyte UTF8 characters (this was always supported for
> string literals, but character constants were forced to be a single
> byte).
>
> New modules: "bits", "thread", "utf8" and (gulp...) "io".  The bits
> library might be useful to FlightGear, the utf8 one probably not as
> Plib does not support wide character text rendering.  The thread
> library will work fine for spawning threads to do Nasal stuff, but
> obviously contact with the rest of FlightGear must be
> hand-synchronized as FlightGear isn't threadsafe.  The io library is
> no doubt the most useful, as it exposes all the basic stdio.h
> facilities; it's also frighteningly dangerous when combined with
> networked code...

This almost certainly broke something, somewhere.  Please be on the
lookout for anything that looks like it might be an interpreter bug or
new behavior.  Likewise, let me know if any platform builds broke --
at the very least, MSVC project files are going to need to be updated
for the new files.

Andy