Hi forks,

I'm working on building 0.9.11-pre1 on Mac OS X.
Though I've successfully built it last night, I've encountered some
strange behaviors including:

1) an aircraft is under a carrier when resetting flightgear (with
Shift-ESC). 100% reproducible
I've tested it with p51d, c172p, and A6M2 for 0.9.10 on Nimitz. None
of them can be on the deck on reset.
There was a discussion on carrier - sea level issue, so this might
have something to do with that.

2) Resetting let you see the "flying instruments." - seen only twice
Right after a reset, Instruments on c172p fly away. I don't know it
happens on different aircraft. I haven't tested it with
other aircraft yet. (you can see the images from:
http://macflightgear.sourceforge.net/home/development-notes/devnote-
jul-03-2007/

3) Several resets give you tons of "DList stack overflow" - 100%
reproducible
When I reset FlightGear (by pressing Shift-ESC) 4 or 5 times, tons of
"WARNING: DList stack overflow!"
messages come up. It happened with p51d, c172p, and maybe some other
planes.

Does anyone has the same problems? or these are just Mac specific bugs?

Tat