On Sat, 7 Jul 2007, Melchior FRANZ wrote:

> This code sets the same value for all selected engines to the js/mouse
> value. But if they weren't all at the same level, this would mean that
> some make abrupt jumps. Applying the same delta to all selected engines
> would be nicer, but has its own problems ...  :-/

Actually, throttleMouse applies a delta while throttleAxis sets an
absolute value (unless I misread the code). That behaviour at least makes
some kind of sense.. :)

> I'd rather make a function something like this:
>
>  var selectEngines = func(state, engines...) {
>  }

Ah, yes that is much nicer. I hadn't grasped the argument list
possibility. Thanks for the code review!

Updated diff:
http://www.gidenstam.org/FlightGear/misc/controls.nas_individual_throttles.diff

Cheers,

Anders