On jeu 20 septembre 2007, BARANGER Emmanuel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can be that I did not find and that that already exists :-[ . But it
> would be possible, in the property of FlightGear, to have a flag who
> indicates which launched version (Plib or OSG) ?
>
> Thus, the planes, scenery etc... could be automatically adapted to the
> version.
>
> Something like:
>
>     <condition>
>       <equals>
>         <property>systems/version/plib</property>
>         <value>false</value>
>       </equals>
>     </condition>
>
> Best regards. Emmanuel

Yeah, which could be a nice answer, to some multi versions models like
Catalina.
However, which depends on the delay of   the delivery of the 0.9.11 release.
If the delay is short, and that 0.9.11 release the last with  PLib only, that
new Property will not be very profitable.
Every CVS data being  OSG only compatible.

Cheers

--
GĂ©rard