On Tuesday 06 November 2007 10:30:29 Yurik V. Nikiforoff wrote:
> Now, second animation not work at all. But some times ago (around half of
> year), such code work properly - object has control of last animation .
> I don't know - may be, rules of multiply animations of one objects was
> changed.
> It's appear only in OSG version, old PLIB branch work correct.

"Correct" depends on your point of view ;-)

To me, the above XML doesn't really make logical sense; at best it's
confusing.  The object should be controlled by one factor property, or (if
you need extreme control) you can have a separate property to control each
colour/alpha etc.

The most straightforward thing to do wherever multiple factors control the
lighting or brightness of an object is to use nasal.  All the various
permutations can be easily handled, and one clearly defined output property
created.  That way the animation XML should be very simple and very clear,
and it will always work as expected.  If one has written the nasal part
correctly of course :-)

Just my opinion, which counts for nothing...

Cheers,

AJ