Hi Bill,

On Saturday 03 November 2007 23:55, Bill Galbraith wrote:
> What was the intent behind displaying at the show? I'm sure it wasn't free
> for a booth, was it?  I've given the same idea some thought, but it's hard
> to make money off of something that is free.

In this case, the booth was completely free, so most expenses were in
transportation and printing some materials. In addition, we been investing a
bit in hardware that is a little bit more powerful than what we would've
bought hadn't there been a FlightGear booth coming up, but those expenses
were still rather limited, and definitely worth the fun we had. :-)

Cheers,
Durk