Heiko Schulz wrote:
> So much as I know, there are some clubs using a Pitts
> for aerotowing.

I didn't know that - but know knowledge of glider towing is limited to the
small number of clubs around our airfield. Thanks for pointing it out. I'm glad
there is another use for the Pitts!

Maik - please go ahead and add aerotow if you have time/inclination.  I've just
about used up my FlightGear dev time for the month ;)

Heiko: Any chance you could reply to the _bottom_ of posts rather than the
_top_?

As someone once said:

A: Because it makes the reply difficult to understand
Q: Why is top-posting bad?