Folks,

This is just a quick notification: I still have a number of patches floating
around in the wake of the stutter bug (cleaning up the timing alerts, etc)
and FSWeekend. I had hoped to begin committing some of that stuff to CVS this
weekend, but home improvement chores kept be busy all weekend long. Hopefully
I can have a go at it this week / next weekend.

I'm also hoping that we can schedule a release around christmas. I seems this
might work both in terms of my agenda and Curt's. I also hope to get back to
that sometime this week.

Cheers,
Durk