Vivian Meazza wrote:

>John Wojnaroski
>

>>Sent: 18 November 2007 16:15
>>To: FlightGear developers discussions
>>Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Default glider model
>>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Running OSG-2.2 and FG cvs...
>>
>>After turning off all the models, panels, views, etc, I'm
>>left with the
>>default yellow-green glider model in the scene.  Does one have to set
>>the view or eyepoint in front of the model to make it disappear or is
>>there a more "correct" way to eliminate the aircraft model from the
>>scene graph?
>>
>>Regards
>>John W.
>>

>I don't know exactly what you are trying to do, but if you use this in your
>-set.xml
>file you will get no model, and no yellow/BLUE glider
>               <model>
>                       <path>Models/Geometry/null.ac</path>
>               </model>
>
>Not sure how you get rid of yellow/green ones

OK,   my morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet and it was a late party
last night  ;-)

Would like a plain OTW view with no panels, instruments, or cockpits.
With 0.9.10 and 0.9.11 that did not seem to be a problem.  With the cvs
version what is left is a small yellow polygon in the bottom center of
the screen which I'm assuming is the nose of the defalt glider.  Here is
the output....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/FlightGear-osg# ./747-sfo
Cannot find model file
"/usr/local/FlightGear-osg/data/Aircraft/747-200/Models/Geometry/null.ac"
Failed to load aircraft from Aircraft/747-200/Models/Geometry/null.ac
(Falling back to glider.ac.)
  Model Author:
  Creation Date: 25 January 2006
  Version:       1.01