On Behalf Of dave perry
> Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 1:13 PM
>
> While looking into the AP oscillation about the ILS near the
> runway for the SenecaII, I noticed that the sense is still
> accounted for twice (see
> Re: [Flightgear-devel] Bug in JSBSim FGPropeller.cpp,
> 08/07/2007) in FGPropeller.cpp.
>
> Jon, shouldn't this be fixed before the next release of FlightGear.
>
> -Dave Perry

Dave,

That is correct. This was fixed in JSBSim CVS some time ago. It would
probably be a good thing for this one to get into FlightGear right away.
I'm not sure how extensively the JSBSim CVS version and the FlightGear
version of FGPropeller differ right now, but I suspect that's the only
difference. If someone with CVS access would take care of that it would
be appreciated.

Jon