There has been some discussion of the F-16 working badly. I took another
look at it over lunch. I think I have found one bug (which is not to
say, the "only" bug). There are several integrators used in the control
laws. These should have wind-up protection set up (which they don't).
But, apart from that, there's an even worse possible source of problems.
As I recall, on the real F-16, the integrators do not integrate while
the aircraft is on the ground (while WOW is true). In the JSBSim F16
model, if a controller (joystick) is hardover while the aircraft is on
the ground, that would cause the channel to saturate and become
difficult or impossible to fly. So, a switch needs to be set up to keep
the integrators from integrating while the nose gear is on the ground.
That's what a quick fifteen minute look seems to indicate, anyhow.

Jon