On Dec 6, 2007 2:24 PM, Simon Hollier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> On Dec 6, 2007 2:03 PM, alexis bory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Simon,
> >
> > Instead of a nice thumbnail, we now have this message after uploading a
> > new image.
> >
> > "Error creating thumbnail: sh:
> > /hermes/web10/b2504/pow.hellosimon/htdocs/flightgear_wiki/bin/ulimit.sh:
> >
> > /bin/bash: bad interpreter: Permission denied"
> >

> Thanks for reporting - I'll take a look at it.

This appears to have been fixed, although some recent images may need to be
uploaded again if you receive an error message for the thumbnail.

I'm guessing my web host (Powweb - who I'm less than fond of) is cracking
down on shell scripts, though Mediawiki seems to run fine without the ulimit
shell script.

--
Simon Hollier