On mar 11 décembre 2007, gerard robin wrote:
> On mar 11 décembre 2007, Syd&Sandy wrote:
> > I think I finally found out why the b1900d is still running at startup...
> > The condition lever is set to 1 in the TurbineEngine.cpp file , so it
> > appears to override anything in the set file. Ive forced it to 0 in the
> > system.nas file during fdm initialization , but then you hear the engines
> > shutting down.... Anyone know of a way to override the engine condition
> > property ?
> > And while I'm on the subject of YASim , is there a way to increase
> > reverse thrust effectiveness ? Cheers
>
> I get the same kind of problem, recently, was working before,
> the system override the throttle initialization value which is within
> the -set.xml file.
> And, me too, i solve it with  my system.nas
>
> Regards

I  am coming back on  something which could be a bug (may be i am wrong).

As said previously, with YASim, i try to give an init value within the
Aircraft-set.xml file

<controls>
        <engines>
                <engine n="0">
                        <magnetos>0</magnetos>
                        <throttle>1</throttle>
                </engine>
        </engines>
</controls>

After startup the throttle value is set to Zero  instead of the required
value "1"  (may be YASim override it)

Does the rule has changed about the hierarchy (during loading and init), does
Aircraft-set.xml file remains the last taken in account during the
startup............is it a bug ???

Regards

--
Gérard