On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Pep Ribal wrote:
> With this new build I experience a small problem: as it works perfectly
> well with the --ivao option, sending the right packets, when it comes to
> shutdown FG, an error dump appears in my terminal window. However, if I
> run FG without the --ivao option, no error is produced.

I'm getting a very similar error when I exit fgfs:

*** glibc detected *** build_sdl/src/Main/fgfs: corrupted double-linked list:
0x0000000000d4bcb0 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/libc.so.6[0x2ae1dcd46067]
/lib/libc.so.6[0x2ae1dcd47921]
/lib/libc.so.6(cfree+0x8c)[0x2ae1dcd4b6fc]
/usr/local/lib64/libosg.so.25(_ZN3osg8StateSetD0Ev+0x2d9)[0x2ae1d9efb0f9]
build_sdl/src/Main/fgfs[0x4e71d3]
build_sdl/src/Main/fgfs[0x4e7261]

And this is with the CVS version.

> I assume I've made some mistake, as I'm not familiar with FG
> architecture. What I've done exactly is to download the latest stable
> source code (0.9.11), and added/edited these few files before compiling,
> wich I'm attaching in this mail. I've attached as well the terminal
> command-line used and the resulting messages.

You seem to be contradicting yourself here as I believe the latest stable, or
release, is 0.9.10. Perhaps you mean the 0.9.11-pre1 version. In any case I
get a similar error and I of course do not have your IVAO code, so it might
not be your fault after all.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen