On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:50:47 +0100, Holger wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi all,
>
> some kind of off-topic, but perhaps someone has an answer:
> I need to install Asterisk-1.4 for fgcom because the conference
> application (app_meetme.so) has the facility to mute all other users in
> a conference when one user is talking (first come - first serve). Thats
> more like radio communication (ok not really but better than a full
> duplex conference).
>
> I would like to try this but I won't compile the whole Asterisk package
> to avoid problems with the actually installed packages. But I cannot
> find such a packe for Debian _etch_. Does anyone have an entry for
> sources.list or a place where I can download the deb-package?

..chk your /etc/apt/sources.list for deb-src lines,
toshi:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# deb http://192.168.1.90/debian/ etch main

deb http://192.168.1.93/debian/ etch main
deb-src http://192.168.1.93/debian/ etch main

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main

...then build it any Debian way you please:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPackagingHandbook

> Thanks, Holger

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: