Hi,everybody.I am doing an project of A-SMGCS(Advanced Surface Movement
Guidance and Control Systems). An A-SMGCS should support the following primary
functions:

a) surveillance;

b) routing;

c) guidance; and

d) control.

A-SMGCS should manage all kinds of vehicles(including aircrafts and cars) on
airport.So I need to simulate more than twenty aircrafts moving on the airport
surface to test A-SMGCS.FG multiplayer can support multi aircrafts to fly
together,but that means I need twenty persons to control twenty FG instances.My
question is that how can I modify FG to adapt multi aircrafts to run in one
instance and I can switch from one aircraft to another to control it.When I
control one aircraft ,the others could move automatically. The flightplan can
support multi aircrafts,but the scenario is writed in the xml files
initially.We can not modify the flightpalan when the FG is running.Could
anybody give me some design ideas?Should I use AI module to do that,can FG been
modified to support this?

Greetings

Tangyong