On Jan 11, 2008 7:09 PM, LeeE wrote:

> Spoke too soon - I thought I'd update SG & FG from cvs before trying
> this and now FG won't get past the 'loading scenery objects' phase.

My understanding is that OSG 2.2.0 and earlier has some bugs that cause
problems with the new OSG random objects code.  Using OSG 2.3.1 or newer
should fix the problem for you, otherwise there is an environment variable
you can set, but you'll have to dig the archives to find it, I don't recall
what it is off the top of my head.

Regards,

Curt.
--