On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Nagy Mate wrote:

> We noticed a rather peculiar effect, having landed our plane near
> (under) a grey parking passenger jet. Fiddling with our flight controls
> made the control surfaces of the jet move in the same way. The jet was
> otherwise inert, and the effect didn't happen with other nearby planes
> on the ground.
>
> (This was noticed on the master half of a native protocol slaved pair.)
>
> Has anyone else seen something like this before? :)

Hi,

One possible explanation would be that the animations in the jet model
contain absolute property paths (i.e. paths starting at the root /). That
would cause them to be animated based on the user's /controls/*
properties. Making those paths relative by removing the leading / should
solve the problem.

Cheers,

Anders