Joacher Joacherson schrieb:
> Hello!
>
> What do you think about including the openstreetmap.org data to the FGFS
> Scenery?

Hi Joacher,

sorry, this is only new for people who are new to FlightGear.  :-)
I fully agree that OSM data are getting better and better and have
improved a lot over the last year. Some FlightGear people like me bought
a GPS and are contributing to OSM since some time as we hope that FG
will profit from this work, at least for Europe (but the US data are
improving a little).

Martin Spott is trying to integrate OSM data (or has already integrated
OSM data?) into his database. He was searching for volunteers to do some
further work. If you are interested, contact Martin.
As he is not reading the FG dev list, conctat him via the German FG Forum
http://flight-gear.de/

Regards
Georg EDDW