Hi,

 http://cqrit.anarxi.st/fg/tower_atc_patch.tar.gz

This patch contains bugfixes from my previous patch
 (i made mistakes when using "diff" utility last time):

    1. Now ATC do not tells us to go around because of
       traffic on RWy, when that traffic is WE.
    2. Now ATC don't say that we must follow ourself
       (like "GFS, number two, follow GFS on final").

And new Tower-ATC features:

    1. Requesting departure clearance. When you are
       on taxiway, you can request departure clearance.
       Tower will answer with something like:
       "Line up runway two eight right".

       TODO: check if any AI-Planes on final and tell
       something like: "After the landing AI-CALLSIGN
       line up runway two eight right".

    2. Requesting take-off clearance. If you are on
       runway, you can tell to ATC that you are ready
       for take-off. So, Tower will tell you that you
       are cleared for take-off (or immediate take-off).

    3. Reporting landing gear position on final by pilot.
       If you are on aircraft, which landing gear can
       be UP, when reporting final you will tell
       "Gear down, ready to land".

    4. Reporting landing gear position on final by ATC.
       When i was newbie and was flying on Cessna 310, i
       ALWAYS forgot landing gears on final. Now if you are on
       final and forgot landing gear, Tower will tell you:
       "LANDING GEAR APPEARS UP" or "Check wheels down and
       locked". So you will have some time to push gear
       down or execute missed approach ;)

    5. ATIS phonetic ID in requesting landing message.
       In FG pilots says: "for full stop with ATIS" everytime
       (when airport doesn't have ATIS too). But in real life
       pilot saying phonetic ID of ATIS message. Now we have:
       "for full stop, information alpha ... / ... zulu".
       If airport doesn't have ATIS, pilot don't say this.

       TODO: add this feature to AI-Planes too.

     6. Advising weather condition in airport by Tower.
        If you are requesting take-off or landing in airport
        that doesn't have ATIS service, Tower will tell you
        about wind direction and speed, visibility and QFE.

     7. Reporting downwind if missed approach. When some AI-Plane
        is on final FG's ATC tell you to "continue approach".
        And then you lost radio transmission. Now ATC says:
        "continue approach and report left/right downwind".
        And now we have "Report Downwind" entry (button)
        in "ATC Communication" form.

I also added tower.cxx and tower.hxx in archive (if made mistakes
when using "diff" ;) ).

Sorry for bad English.

All the best,
Daniyar