On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 03:42:05PM +0100, Pietro wrote:
> At Thursday 07 February 2008 15:28:55 Cleber Santz wrote:
> >    One more thing, some FIX that find in X-Plane navaid data not appers in
> > FlightGear ( FIX for SBGL airport for example ), is not the same database ?

Well I checked LEPAS and HARDLY quickly in another source, and there are
several of them too. Although the real world authorities strive for
uniqueness, they cannot and do not guarantee so. Short of errors or
oversights on the part of Robin Peel, his (thus X-Plane's and in turn
our) navaids data does reflect this accurately.

Also SBGL "GaleĆ£o Antonio Carlos Jombim" is to be found in apt.dat.gz
and looks alright to me.

> Hi,
>
> AFAIK the fgfs navaids files have been converted from X-plane data files,
> but alas, years ago and therefore they are outdated.
>
> Pietro

The last update was somehow shortly before the relase of 1.0.0, and
taking into account the mentioned possible errors/delays it should be
up-to-date within reasonable limits, although not following the very
latest AIRAC cycle.

regards
K. Hoercher