* Syd&Sandy -- Thursday 14 February 2008:
> 1: Could we have Jester's materials.xml condition patch put in CVS ?

Done. I haven't committed the materials.xml part, as you apparently
have your own test version committed already. If you copy that over
the current materials.xml, then please make sure that:

 1. you integrate the changes that were meanwhile done to materials.xml
    (sign glyphs)

 2. you indent added stuff appropriately. Properties nested in another
    property *have* to be indented.

    WRONG:

    <material>
     <name>WoodedTundraCover</name>
     <condition>
     <equals>
     <property>sim/startup/season</property>
     <value>summer</value>
     </equals>
     </condition>

    (ALMOST) RIGHT:

    <material>
     <name>WoodedTundraCover</name>
     <condition>
      <equals>
       <property>sim/startup/season</property>
       <value>summer</value>
      </equals>
     </condition>

"Almost", because 1 space-indentation is as close to spaghetti code
as you can get. BTW: 2 spaces are almost as bad.  :-P

m.