On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Jon S. Berndt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes, indeed. Nice work. What's left to do is to remove such pages:
>  >
>  > http://wiki.flightgear.org/flightgear_wiki/index.php?title=FlightGear-
>  > Points_of_Interest
>  >
>  > http://wiki.flightgear.org/flightgear_wiki/index.php?title=Adding_featu
>  > res
>  >

Done! However the pages is still there as I don't have delete rights
(and no I don't want them, I may consider revert rights though). If
someone can throw an appropriate amount content into those pages, then
by all means add the links back in. :-)

I have checked the Orphaned Pages (
http://wiki.flightgear.org/flightgear_wiki/index.php?title=Special:Lonelypages)
and we are up to 25 thought some are aircraft pages so  that number
could be brought down rather quickly.

Regards

George