Hi,

positions at EDDF. This way you can check if they are correct.

  Unfortunately I do not have too much time to redo the ground network, if any
of you can do it, I'm more than pleased. :)

  My idea about the performace issue is to make it scalable by the user. I
mean a slide bar or something in the AI menu. (eg. only every second, tenth
whatever AI flight to activate)

Regards,
Gabor