indeed this was hardly noticable (in terms of stuttering) before robert made
the deletion part of the database pager more aggressive. so we didn't
discover it during initial testing of my model-paging patch.

in the second patch i had aeroto and his movies in mind. from a fixed
position, after rotating the view around once, you should now have 2 minutes
without any database pager activity. i wonder if it really helps you.

cheers,

- till