On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 23:24 +0200, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> And according to a past agreement, this means that everyone should
> from now on expect commits that require OSG 2.4 -- to add new
> features, and to remove old workarounds.
>
> Please don't send bug reports about sg/fg not compiling, if you
> haven't updated.
>
> m.

Tried to svn up OSG today, looks like my last update/build of OSG was 15
March.  I got an error:
svn: Failed to add directory 'include/OpenThreads': object of the same
name already exists

This is discussed here:
http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2008-April/009123.html

Basic concept: